The annual audit for both Yass and Gunning parishes covers the following areas: Finance, Probity, Insurance, Employment, WHS, Property and Child Protection. For the audit we require:
- Bank Statements for all bank accounts
- Ledger Book or Spreadsheet that records transactions of the parish and GST
- All Deposit book(s) and counting sheets and other documentation supporting deposits, transfers etc – including First Collection
- Any Cheque Books
- All Invoices and other documentation regarding payments, including all credit and debit cards
- Contracts for use of parish premises including public liability certificates & rental properties
- WWVP/WWCC records
- WHS reports
- Finance Committee Minutes
I am grateful to Irene Carr, Zuzy Webster and Lyn Hefferman for their diligence in making sure we are accountable in all these areas.
- We have been approached by the Chamber Philharmonica Cologne (Germany) to hold a concert in the Lovat Chapel early next year. It’s amazing the reputation this building has for its acoustics.
- Yass Ministers Fraternal will meet at the presbytery this Thursday.
- Mount Carmel Community Council will also meet Thursday evening.
- On behalf of the poor we serve in Timor Leste, I acknowledge a donation of $200 this past week and our regular contributors.